Rhett is beginning to enjoy his toys more and more. The "Link-A-Doos" are one of the favorites, I guess because they are so easy for him to grasp. He was playing in the floor yesterday and pulled them up around his neck. Don't worry. I watched him carefully the whole time but couldn't help but laugh at how they looked like a chain around his neck. Of course it's not made of gold and he's no Mr. T but I chuckled at how it was the equivalent of "baby bling". Ha. =) He's growing so fast that it makes me sad it's all passing so quickly, although I'm glad he's a growing healthy boy!
Ornament for the day:
Many of you may not know that my sister-in-law has an AMAZING talent for making ornaments. She made this one for me the year Brandon and I got married. She took actual flowers from my bouquet and from his boutonniere. She put them in this ornament and decorated the top with beautiful beads and ribbon. This picture really doesn't do it justice. Besides the fact that it's gorgeous, it has incredible meaning! She really is talented!
1 comment:
I love your ornament of the day posts! I love ornaments that have meaning behind them, not just a box you bought. Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment