Ok...regardless of your feelings for our good ol' Rocky Top, you have to admit that this video clip steals your heart! Thanks to my dad, we were able to get a little of it on camera. Jagger is quite the little musician (perhaps from two years of being in Laura Beth Welch's presence daily). Ha. He LOVES to sing! He also like to play the guitar and just listen to music in general. Rocky Top has become one of his favorites (his mama is so proud!) and he sings it quite often. I have wanted to get this on video for a while now but never have my camera at the opportune moments. Today, my dad was in the right place at the right time. Jagger was in full performance mode at their house today and he was able to capture a priceless moment for me! Thanks dad! To all my fellow Rocky Top fans, this should do you proud. To all my friends that do not share our enthusiasm for our beloved song, you have to admit this is still one of the cutest things ever!
Enjoy!!!!! (Click on the play button at the bottom of the clip to get it to play and PLEASE turn up your sound!) :)
2 comments:
That was great! I especially liked the part where he walked over and hit the oven with his guitar:)
Laura Beth is proud!!! I should have taught him better while I had him with me - ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
Post a Comment