
I thought it would be neat to compare pics of the boys when they were all the same age. I tried to find a picture of each boy with a similar expression on their faces and with Sandy's help, I did a collage of all three of them side by side. It changes from day to day who I think Rhett looks like. I, personally, do not think Lawson and Jagger look anything alike, but oddly enough, I think Rhett looks like BOTH of them! I don't think this picture helps any! I can look at it once and think he definitely looks like Lawson, but then I look at it again and he looks just like Jagger! It is the strangest thing! Anyway, I thought it might be fun to find out if you all can tell them apart. I'll post the answers later on, possibly late tonight or tomorrow. Let me know who you think is picture number 1, 2 and 3 from left to right! It will be easy for those of you who know the boys really well. I can tell them apart right away. And no, they are not in birth order or any other particular order. Leave me your comments. Good luck! :)
3 comments:
1. Lawson
2. Rhett
3. Jagger
Those are my guesses......
I'm pretty sure it's
1. Lawson
2. Rhett
3. Jagger
Oh and I'm glad to see you got the collage figured out!
Post a Comment