My cousin and her family came in for a visit this weekend. Sunday as they headed home we decided to follow them as far as Jackson and have lunch together. We ate at Logan's. Thanks to coupons we enjoyed a steak meal on a bologna budget. ;) Yum, yum!!!
As we were leaving and getting everyone buckled here is the conversation:
Lawson grinning: "Mom, look! I took a peanut with me. --Can I crack it open now?"
Me: "No, Lawson. Where are you going to put the shell once it's opened?"
Lawson surveying the floorboard of the van: "Mom, this car is a wreck anyway. Can't I just put it on the floor like we do in the restaurant???"
Kudos, Lawson. You not only were 50% of the cause for the car being "a wreck" but you also managed to remind me of just how messy it was/is! Haha. What a stinker. I think if it hadn't been so cold I would have made him stay out there and clean it when we got home. ;)
BTW, he waited until we got home to open the peanut...and left it on the kitchen floor!!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment