A few things that have gone on with us lately consist of a visit from hubby's sister and a visit from my brother. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of Aunt Mandy but I did manage to get a few pictures of my bubba.


Also, recently I got a new camera (a lower end one but still nicer than what I had) only to find out a few days later that my Nikon was repairable! Whoo Hoo!!! So excited my GOOD camera is back in commission!
The boys picked some flowers for me recently and below is a picture I took of them with the new camera.

My dad is currently in Brazil on a mission trip so mom has stayed with us a few nights at the house. We've all enjoyed having her there with us.
Last Sunday we had a group of friends over and this is what we found our little ones doing out in Brandon's shop (or as he so masculinely refers to it--the MAN cave). The boys were lined up playing video games out there. It really is the perfect hang out for the male gender. It has everything boys like complete with XBox, surround sound and drums. One of the girls and I remarked that in a few years we won't be able to DRAG our boys out of there. BUT, I won't complain because if they are there I don't have to worry about what they're into elsewhere! :)
Other than that, that is about all that is new with us. We are planning to head up to the hills tomorrow to visit with hubby's family. Looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time. 2 days in the car and 2 days to visit. Sure wish we had more time. (Is that a recurring theme? Ha) We are looking forward to seeing all the family. Most of them haven't seen the baby since Christmas and, well, he's grown just a little. ;)
Please pray that we have safe travels!


1 comment:
Whew. I made it through! I loved reading about everyone and looking at the pictures! Congrats early on the upcoming Anniversary!! :o) The "Man Cave" looks very cool! I didn't know Brandon played the drums!
Post a Comment