
Yes, the Young family is still here. We have not gone missing, despite my lack of blogging. We have been BUSY!!! I have had so little time to do anything.
Things seem to always pick up at work at the end of semesters and this year was no exception. I was slammed for about a week but finally things (at work, anyways) seem to be returning to a normal, much more manageable pace.
With baseball season now in full swing we spend our nights at the ball park (at least when it isn't raining!) We run from point A to point B on such rigid time schedules...I know...I know...you can hear my violins in the back ground, can't you? I'm just saying... :)
Anyway, I thought rather than try to post everything into one big post I'd break it into several posts. Each child will have their own post (because I know that's what most of our readers are interested in anyway) with one post at the end about me and the hubby. So sit back and enjoy catching up with the Young "childrens". :)
2 comments:
Yeah for catching up! Have a great trip.
Loved all of the new post!! I'm really glad your camera will be able to be fixed!! That's really good news! Have a great trip!!
Post a Comment