Our family ventured out to Snappy Tomato Pizza on Saturday night. Uncle Darriel had spent the night the night before as he was on his way out to New Mexico. Although we didn't get to see him (he got in late and left out early) he left the boys some money. Since it was burning holes in their little pockets they decided to put a couple of quarters in the "tattoo machine" at Snappy's. Lawson got and Iron Man and Jagger got a SpiderMan. How fitting!
When we got home the boys wanted their tattoos on so their father obliged. Now, I don't share the love for the tattoo art like some do but couldn't help snap a picture of the boys' matching tattoos!
2 comments:
Hey Arika,
Your letter is "H". Have fun thinking of 10 things you like that start with this letter.
Sorry I had to delete my last comment. I mess up all the time and don't check it before I post it!!
Post a Comment