Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sweet dreams


Tonight was one of those nights. One of those nights where saying that my boys tried my patience is a huge understatement! I was so frustrated. Dad had put a movie on for them to watch and mom had given them a bag of marshmallows. We thought they were happily enjoying these treats but later found out that a marshmallow fight had in fact taken place. There were marshmallows EVERYWHERE! In the carpet, soles of shoes, on clothes, EVERYWHERE! Needless to say we hit the road after everything was cleaned up. I told the boys they were to go straight to bed once we got home. The came straight in the house, put their jammies on and were in the bed immediately. They knew I meant business! Rhett was screaming so I tended to him. By the time I was finished feeding him I went in to check on the boys and talk with them only to find that they were both sound asleep already. They were all hugged up with each other and I couldn't help but smile at how sweet they were laying there together. As frustrated as they made me tonight they looked like angels lying there. I couldn't resist snapping this picture. It is a little dark since I turned the flash off hoping not to wake them. I hope they have sweet dreams.