Friday, September 5, 2008

Some new pictures


Well, I wanted to take advantage of this newborn phase and capture the look since I know just how quickly it passes! It seems you blink your eyes and they have changed already. They just grow much too quickly. Today as I was feeding Rhett Lawson asked me to please not feed him. I asked why thinking he would say something like he wanted me to do something with him instead but his reply shocked me. He answered, "Well, I just want him to stay a baby". My sentiments exactly!! :) However, Rhett would not have liked it if I had quit feeding him. :)

I feel that he has already changed in the short week and a half he's been here. They just don't stay little for long! Anyway, I took these pictures myself trying to save a little money on professional pictures but turns out these came at a much higher price! My camera fell to the floor during the shoot and now it no longer works as it should. I have been distraught! So, with that said, if anyone knows of a camera repairman, please send their name my way!

In the meantime, enjoy the newest pics!









2 comments:

Sandy said...

Arika!!!!! These pictures are precious!! So sorry about the camera. I hope you get it fixed SOON!

Becky W said...

Precious!! Great job and great comment by Lawson! talk to Jud - he would probably know of a camera guy.