Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh, sweet relief!!


Well, I have survived the week! If some of you don't know, this has been a hectic week and a half in my office. Beginning last Friday (even working throughout the weekend) we gave out a total of approximately 360 Mac computers! As part of what we call the iKnow initiative, we have handed these computers out to all incoming freshmen as well as any current student that chose to opt in to the program. It has been CRAZY. Well, actually that is a complete understatement! BUT... we did survive.

During the last two days I have been able to work through 5 mountains of paper work, and help account for all computers that were handed out in a mad rush. Although there have been some long hours I am feeling completely satisfied and accomplished now that the paperwork is not only completed but filed away--in alphabetic order no less! Oh, sweet organization! Oh, sweet relief! I feel like I may actually get to enjoy the weekend, feeling accomplished. :) Now, just to survive the threatening storms headed our way...and to clean a house that has been neglected for a week and a half!

1 comment:

Becky W said...

So glad you are still alive and have survived!! I miss you - we will have to have a night out soon!