Monday, February 23, 2009

Everybody needs a little giggle!

Just a really quick post but I couldn't help but share this. Rhett thinks Jagger hung the moon most of the time and I would say the same is true about how Jagger feels about Rhett. Jagger is great to entertain while I do the unpleasant diaper changes. Below is a clip of what unfolded. Please be sure your volume is turned up--the best part is at the very beginning! Gotta' love those hard belly laughs and we all need those every now and then! Enjoy and happy Monday, everyone!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

This is tooo cute! You are right the first laugh at the beginning is the best!

Sandy said...

I love that laugh!!!

Elena said...

That is the sweetest thing I have seen in a while! Your kids are so cute! I would get nothing done for playing all the time...