Monday, July 14, 2008

Man, I missed her!

Well mom and dad took a much deserved vacation last week and for the first time in a LONG time I was on my own again. I don't think it's been that way since before Jagger was born! You know, I always knew I heavily relied on my parents (what a help they are with two very active little ones--not to mention one on the way!) but I guess I don't take the time to appreciate just how much I rely on them.

Believe it or not, I do worry about taking advantage of them but I SO appreciate all that my parents do for me and my kids! While they were gone even though there was NEVER a quiet moment in my house I felt lonely at times. Along with being such great help, they are great company. I missed them terribly while they were gone I'm so glad they were able to enjoy a little relaxation... but am so glad that they are home!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good picture! I like the new blog background!!